Sunday, June 19, 2011

HI GUYS!!!!! A Welcome Note

Hi friends. I am Akshay Agrawal. An engineer by profession. I know that it makes no sense to come up with this welcome note after 3 articles. But I was just waiting for some of my friends to read them already so that when I wirte this welcome note I feel that I am communicating with atleast someone. I would jut like to describe the cause of creating this blog. First of all I would like to say that i am not a good writer, that everyone could see by the poor construction of the content in the posts. But one thing used to bet here with me. That I used to have discussions with my friends on almost anything and my friends used to appreciate my point of views. I could not start this blog since so much time but suddenly with the first article I felt that this is a satisfying thing to do. Hence I have started it. I welcome everyone here. I am open to making new and great friends. I hope we form a large group here by which I could also improve and get more satisfied. ;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment